This isn’t the first time that I’ve mentioned the “law of attraction”. I’m sure that I’ve mentioned it in my writing before, but I did referr to it on my track “2008“.
So far, I have successfully used the law of attraction to make minor changes in my life, regarding relationships, schools, career changes and such, but the fact of the matter is that my life needs some shifting in order to be on the right path that I want it to be. I need to start making some serious changes in my life in order to get to the point that I want to be… especially in regard to getting Swollen Thumb Entertainment to the point that I want it to be at.
Michael Losier seems to have some good ideas in regard to using the law of attraction in a proper way. Starting immediately, I’m going to work towards eliminating and reducing the words “don’t” “not” and “no”.
Here is a list of things that I would like to attract into my life right now.
- Business Partners. I have sufficient talent to effectively promote up and coming artists. If you have a plan for how we can make money together, then hit me up! I will seriously consider any business arrangement that you might propose!
- Discipline. I need to find the inner strength and means to dedicate my energy towards achieving my goals, instead of letting them remain incomplete.
- Financial Security. I want to be able to have the time and the peace of mind to focus 100% on my artistic endeavors. I would like to quit my job and have enough money come into my life, so that I know that my bills will be paid for the foreseeable future.
- A Movie Crew. I need some talented people to come into my life and donate their talents to the “Butchers Of Seven” Project. I’m looking for animators, musicians, editors, or artists of any kind. If you have the desire and the talent to contribute to an animated horror movie, then I welcome your help.
- If you are a musician or a videographer who is willing to work together with me and share profits, then hit me up!
- I welcome any opportunity in which I can travel to any of these locations and work, and then come back with more money that I spent: Little Rock, AR, Branson, MO, New York, NY, San Antonio, TX, California, Alaska, Hawaii, The Netherlands, Scotland, London, Moldova, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Japan, China, Australia, Mexico City, Iceland, or India.
- I want the opportunity to perform my music for a decently sized crowd, in which I will be opening for a more famous artist.
- I need a sponsor to get behind my concept for a production team, and to forward me the startup capitol to get it off the ground.
So right now, I am putting my intentions out into the universe, and waiting to see a manifestation of them. I’m going to focus the most on the first one though, finding business partners. I have taken action in doing this, by making plans to attend a St. Louis Entrepreneur Meetup, and I will keep my eyes open for future signs that my wish will be granted.
These are things that I intend on attracting into my life. From this point on, I trust that the universe will eventually deliver all of these things to me. If you are reading this, and are able to make any of these a reality, then get ahold of me! You were destined to read this!